Obecnie poszukujemy osób na stanowisko
1st Level Support & Helpdesk Specialist with German
The First Level Support Engineer is responsible for the remote support of our IT community e.g. client hardware, software, active directory, storage and our Office 365 environment. The role will work closely with colleagues in both our Global Group and our partners to ensure that our divisional infrastructure is continuously supported, and our IT community are supported in a timely manner.
The candidate will primarily be managing the helpdesk, logging tickets, answering phone calls, troubleshooting/ diagnosing IT user issues and escalating to 2nd and 3rd level support.
They will remotely access IT users’ desktops (Teamviewer or equivalent) to solve issues that our IT community experience.
The candidate must have previously worked in a similar role and have experience with Active Directory, Office 365 and general IT processes and procedures e.g. Starters/Leavers.
This role is a unique opportunity to become part of an expanding IT organization in a shared service centre and the candidate must be willing to travel when required to onsite locations.
Essential Qualifications, Training and Experience:
- German and English Language both written and spoken
- Qualification in an IT related field
- 1-2 years providing high level, hands-on technical support to users
- Responsible for manning the helpdesk, creating and resolving tickets to defined SLAs.
- Troubleshoot technology issues using various internal and external resources.
- Creativity & Innovation
- Integrity, Values & Ethics
- Customer Focus
- Results Oriented
- Problem Solving
Personal Attributes required:
- Strong communication skills
- Understands the need for and consistently
- Ensure that assets are responsibly maintained, inventoried and/or disposed of properly.
- Generate innovative approaches and solutions to recurring tasks or problems
- Document technical problems, resolutions, and processes for assigned tasks and projects.
- Follow policies and procedures for change and incident management.
- Apply hot fixes, patches, software upgrades, etc.
- Experience supporting a Windows environment.
- Active Directory
- Good understanding of security concepts. (Active Directory, Group Policy, NTFS permissions, security auditing, security user contexts, application layer vulnerabilities, etc.).
- Performs other job related duties as required.
Desirable Qualifications, Training and Experience:
- Familiarity with servers, Virtualization, Office 365, Cloud concepts, network and enterprise storage technologies.
- Networking experience in Palo Alto, Meraki a plus
- Experience with VMware vSphere, Hyper V and Citrix
- MS Azure while not essential would be an advantage
- practices effective teamwork with others.
- Ability to interact with IT & business personnel on all levels to resolve issues and provide solutions in a timely manner.
- Capable of organizing, prioritising and managing assignments and tasks to completion with minimal supervision.
- Ability to maintain a detail oriented approach while multitasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work under and deliver to continual deadline constraints both as a team member and individual contributor
- Ability to work on own initiative and assume responsibility where appropriate
- Keen attention to detail
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.