Obecnie poszukujemy osób na stanowisko
Inside Sales Specialist with Estonian
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage, qualify, and develop existing leads and new prospects (outbound and inbound) with an aim to produce qualified opportunities;
- Interact with and qualify prospects via phone and email;
- Detail interactions with prospects as activities and notes in a CRM to ensure effective pipeline management, and provide feedback upon request, on lead scoring and grading;
- Align prospect challenges with the offered solution;
- Consistently achieve leads quota to ensure revenue objectives;
- Develop and execute high-value presentations and product demonstrations;
- Provide market feedback and specific feedback to the direct management, to ensure continuous process optimization and a structured/productive communication flow.
- Good command in English and Estonian;
- Previous experience in dealing with senior business contacts;
- Previous experience of working to Targets;
- Reasonable working knowledge of the IT industry;
- Strong communication and networking skills;
- Highly energetic, innovative and proactive individual.
What we offer:
- Work in a successful and innovative environment;
- Obtain knowledge of cutting-edge technologies;
- Personal growth in a stable recognized and growing company with an excellent network of partners and customers;
- Competitive remuneration; Intensive training phase;
- Friendly and supportive working environment.