Obecnie poszukujemy osób na stanowisko
Dynamics AX 2009 Technical & Functional Analyst
The ERP Analyst core responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Being a Subject Matter expert on the existing ERP Systems (Dynamics AX09)
- Managing both run and change on the ERP System
- 1st Level Support - Respond and resolve help desk request related to the ERP system and other applications as per the Service Catalogue
- 2nd Level – Troubleshoot and resolve incidents and service requests
- 3rd Level – Where certain domain knowledge is available – resolve run and change requests and issues
- Third party vendor relationship management and escalation
- Creation, update and closure of Tickets for run and change related to ERP and associated applications the person is responsible for
The role requires adherence to the IT Manual and ensure its enforcement and compliance where applicable – notably Project Management, Change Control and User access management.
Essential Qualifications, Training and Experience:
- An appropriate IT qualification
- ERP knowledge
- A proven track record implementing ERP
- A good understanding of AX2009 at both a functional and technical level
- Creativity & Innovation
- Integrity, Values & Ethics
- Customer Focus
- Results Oriented
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving
- Financial acumen
- Very attractive working conditions.
- Interesting and stable job in multinational company.
- Friendly work environment.
- Open and friendly organizational culture.