Obecnie poszukujemy osób na stanowisko
Data Warehouse Developer
The Data Warehouse developer is a broad role encompassing business analysis, translating business requirements into technical requirements, creation and development of the Data Warehouse and all downstream outputs (reports, extracts, interfaces and dashboards).
The Data Warehouse developer is responsible for the maintenance, improvement and strategic direction of the Data Warehouse and reporting solutions. They will be responsible for ETL (Extract, Transform and Load), Design of the data warehouse and all downstream reporting.
The candidate must have technical acumen, business analysis and have significant input into architectural and strategic decisions.
This role is a unique opportunity to design and build the Data Warehouse from the ground up.
Essential Qualifications, Training and Experience:
- BSc in IT related field
- Full domain knowledge of Power BI (preferred), Tableau, Qlik, MicroStrategy, Cognos or equivalent
- End to end knowledge of business intelligence and data warehousing architecture
- Strong SQL skills with the ability to optimize, analyze, and improve database SQL performance on any of the following platforms: MS SQL Server (preferred), Oracle, MySQL etc.
- Strong Scripting Skills
- Highly experienced in creation and maintenance of Data Warehouses
- Experienced in database performance, fine tuning and optimization
- 5+ years’ experience of medium to complex SQL programming essential
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing concepts and methodologies
- A proven track record of report generation and dashboard creation
Desirable Qualifications, Training and Experience:
- Familiarity with ERP systems: MS Dynamics, SAP etc.
- Familiarity with CRM systems: MS Dynamics, Salesforce etc.
- Creativity & Innovation
- Integrity, Values & Ethics
- Customer Focus
- Results Oriented
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving
Personal Attributes required:
- Strong communication skills
- Able to convert information into presentable quantitative data in a clear and understandable manner
- Strong organisational skills with ability to prioritize own tasks
- Ability to work under and deliver to continual deadline constraints both as a team member and individual contributor
- Ability to work on own initiative and assume responsibility where appropriate
- Excellent analytical and problem solving ability with a high level of numeracy
- Keen attention to detail
Key Result Areas
- Business Analysis
- Translating Business Requirements into technical design
- ETL (Extract, Transform and Load)
- Creation of ad hoc reports and dashboards of medium to high complexity
- Validation of reports to ensure data accuracy
- Undertake appropriate data analysis for ad hoc projects
- Work with the business to gather report requirements and recommend reports to help run the business
- Create user guides and documentation on both run management and ad hoc reporting where applicable
- Support the Business on transformation and alignment activities
- Communicate business results in a user friendly format
- Highlight any process issues to manager so that issues may be addressed and appropriate action taken
- Support and mentoring of other areas of the business