Obecnie poszukujemy osób na stanowisko
Technical Services/Service Delivery
Technical Services / Service Delivery will be a core role within company IT
encompassing both Service Delivery and Architecture. The role requires service
management experience with a strong track record in service delivery,
infrastructure, IT operations, project delivery and process design. The individual
needs to possess both business and technical acumen, be customer focused with the
ability to engage with multi-discipline teams (both internal and external) to deliver
change and achieve results in a globally dispersed organisation.
The individual will have significant input into road map activities, technical
architecture and IT Strategy.
This is a broad role working in a fluid environment. It is a unique opportunity to help
shape the IT organization.
Essential Qualifications, Training and Experience:
- BSc in an IT related field
- 5+ Years in an IT Managerial/Leadership role
- Extensive technical knowledge in some or all of the following:
o Networks, Firewalls, routers
o Servers & virtualization
o Group Policy and Domains
- Serve as a technical contact on projects
- Project Management
- Creation, Implementation and adherence of policies and procedures
- Service Delivery
- Vendor Management
Desirable Qualifications, Training and Experience:
- Relevant technical certifications
- Creativity & Innovation
- Integrity, Values & Ethics
- Customer Focus
- Results Oriented
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving
Personal Attributes required:
- Strong communication skills
- Understands the need for and consistently practices effective teamwork with others.
- Ability to interact with IT & business personnel on all levels
- Ability to maintain a detail oriented approach while multitasking in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work under and deliver to continual deadline constraints
- Ability to work on own initiative and assume responsibility where appropriate
- Keen attention to detail
- Maintain and manage strong vendor relationships to resolve problems and coordinate the delivery of IT products and services.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, andnskills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed